Books I Read
- The Mortal Instruments: The Graphic Novel Vol. 1 by Cassandra Clare
- Because You Love to Hate Me by Ameriie et al.
- Men Explain Things To Me by Rebecca Solnit
- Yes Means Yes by Jaclyn Friedman and Jessica Valenti
- Ophelia by Lisa Klein
- Revealed by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
- She Came To Stay by Simone de Beauvoir
- Redeemed by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast
- The Odyssey by Homer
|Pages read: 3381||Longest book: 541 pages, The Odyssey by Homer||Shortest book: 159 pages, Men Explain Things to Me by Rebecca Solnit|
|Average rating: 2.9/5 stars||Highest rated: 5 stars, The Cruel Prince by Holly Black||Lowest rated: 2 stars, Ophelia by Lisa Klein, Redeemed by P.C. and Kristin Cast, The Odyssey by Homer|
January was a great reading month for me! Three of those books were for school, but the other seven were entirely for pleasure. I usually start the year off strong with reading, and then as school gets going I slow down. I’m hoping to keep it up this year.
I cannot believe my average rating for January is 2.9/5 stars! That’s so low for me. Usually I’m pretty liberal with my ratings, but I’m really trying to crack down this year and be honest. I feel bad for the authors, but hey, sometimes a bad review just needs to be written.
My favorite book of January by far, incase you can’t tell by the rating, is The Cruel Prince. It will definitely be on my all time favorite books list for 2018. I’m already wanting to reread it, but I’m forcing myself not to… for now.